SERIOUS NIGHT VISION GOGGLES

GEORGIA UFOs

Georgia UFOs is part of the `State UFO' blog series being first established in late 2013 by UFO blogger Rick Phillips. The `State UFO' blog series focuses exclusively on links to first person accounts of the UFO phenomenon; additionally, these reports will feature attachments such as drawings or diagrams, pictures or videos.Many of these reports will also be featured on the subreddit called Strange State UFOs on Reddit.Com or at my main UFO blog called UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

`Spiritual UFO' Perception Projects Into Atlanta Suburb Skies? - Latest MUFON Reports


On May 29, at 9:05 PM, as I took our dog outside our townhouse, a purple, dome-shaped UFO with a rotating pink ring 1/3 of the way up the object, was hovering 50 to 100 feet above our townhouse. I ran inside to get my cellphone and told my wife to come outside. The appliance alarms were going off and I smelled electrical discharge from a surge protector. We both were standing in our courtyard watching the object move in an up-and-down fashion above our townhome. It then slowly moved to the west. I had my Droid Razr phone up and ready to photograph the object, but the screen stayed black until the instant it crossed behind the treeline to the west. The sighting lasted about 4 to 5 minutes. As a classically-trained guitarist, I regularly perform (play guitar) on our deck, as well as project my positive thoughts to the universe. I feel the sighting may be related to this fact. (*Entered by the Georgia State Director from Witness Form1 sent via email*.)
========================================================================
And, I assume this is a drawing but it isn't specified.
==========================================================
It's of interest, of course,  the electrical phenomena associated with this event - as it is increasingly rare compared to decades ago,  and, most importantly,  the spiritualness factor which MUFON has confirmed in other cases such as the Dean Clark 2008-2009 experiences. It's good that this was submitted by the MUFON director because the `photo' lacks the realness factor IMO. I also assume the director vented the case to a degree. 

Now, here's the `problem' IMO - Sandy Springs IS A VERY CROWDED suburban area - TONS of neighbors to call out, would be out,  etc. Was this simply a perception for this couple?
========================================
While Also In The Greater Atlanta Area
Published on Nov 15, 2013
I was outside walking about 10pm on Nov 14 near Sweetwater Creek State Park and noticed this strange craft in the sky. Then suddenly I heard helicopters over my head.

I live in Lithia Springs, GA near the Sweetwater Creek State Park. Has anyone seen this kind of thing? Is this some sort of top secret military project?
 do u have more video??? or is this all?
Reply
 · 
1


Sorry, that was it. I got out of there as fast as I could. The object didn't really scare me as much as the approaching helicopters did. For a moment, I thought I was going to be in the middle of a firefight.
Reply
 · 
1
------------------
Lithia Springs Woman Sees Orb/UFO Swarmed By Helicopters
@6k views, 12-1 positive to negative

==============================================================
Woman's only upload - totally credible. What is of strong interest is WHERE WERE THE HELICOPTERS? (I don't mention this for fun, recently a number of those involved with the anomalous report HEARING an occurrence to find the event didn't have a basis in fact.) How could they be so close and she couldn't see them? The pulsations and plasma effect of the Orb/UFO are evident IMO.
===========================================
Hello Georgia (my home state since 77) - The orb video you see above is fairly standard even if the story isn't - Orbs ARE the UFOs in our collective skies. Read much more about Orbs and UFOs at my 1000 post blog about UFOs - UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock - found Here.
=====================================
IF YOU LIKED THESE FIRST PERSON ACCOUNTS OF THE UFO PHENOMENA - I'VE CREATED A SPECIAL PAGE ON THE WEBSITE REDDIT FOR YOU TO CHECK OUT - ALL FIRST PERSON UFO Reports - and, if you have never been to Reddit - what are you waiting for?
========================================
Amazon Reads Below

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME AND WILL BE MODERATED BEFORE SHOWING